Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I can't wait to meet you all!

     Welcome class! My name is Ali Martin, but you all can call me Miss Martin! I graduated McPherson High School back in 2011 and then moved to Fort Hays State University to study Elementary Education.

                                        

               


In 2014 I moved to Wichita with my boyfriend and I transferred to Wichita State University to finish my degree in Elementary Education. Tommy is an accountant!
My boyfriend, Tommy and I
     I grew up overseas in Warsaw, Poland with my two younger sisters and my parents. I still visit it over there all the time to see my Dad, Step-Mom and baby brother. Growing up overseas I learned may different things and am so excited to be able to bring them to our classroom! My goal is to have our class learn about a different culture each week!
    Speaking of family, I have a very large one! I have 5 sisters plus one brother and I am the second oldest child. I have always had a nurturing, teaching personality . I was a babysitter all through high school and a nanny during the summer so teaching was naturally the best choice I could have made!

My sisters and I at Christmas
     Some of my favorite things are:
  • Playing with my puppy, Tessa
Here she is at 5 months old
Me with Thor!
  • watching Marvel or DC comic based movies



  • Traveling! I like going to many different places to learn all about different cultures, societies, traditions and languages.
Tommy and I in Rome, Italy
     
My family and I in New York City
Me in Turkey

  •  Baking! Working out! Painting! Spending time with my beautiful family!

I look forward to meeting you all and I know we are going to have a fabulous school year!

-Miss Martin


No comments:

Post a Comment